Monday, January 24, 2011

The Zig-Zag: 7-Day Calorie Cycle

Okay so I have kept my workouts pretty regular but I need to make changes in my meals. I am certain that my two biggest challenges in that are are portion control and eating before 7 p.m. I will keep a fitness plan mainly to monitor my caloric intake for the next 3 months.

The 7-Day Calorie Cycle (zig-zag):
Monday: 1553
Tuesday: 1243
Wednesday: 1864
Thursday: 1553
Friday: 1398
Saturday: 1708
Sunday: 1553

*Calorie cycling provides same amount of calories per week, but 'tricks' your body by constantly changing the daily calories to avoid the yo-yo dieting effect or weight loss plateau.

Monday: Calories:
B: string cheese B: 50
L: 3 oz. chicken, green beans L: 140 and 20
S: Slim Fast shake S: 200
D: chick peas (1/2), 1 potato, broccoli (1 glass red wine) D: 143, 300, 20, 200

Goal: 1553
Total: 1073 so far...
Left: 480 (Hmmm, more wine or a small carb? This could be dangerously tough today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment