Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today I embark on my journey towards turning the big-3-0. This has not been the first moment that I've given some thought to what this new milestone means or should mean to me. Like most people--I've tried to imagine the goals that I would be able to check off at this point. I have decided that November 10 this year will be a celebration. I will work towards completing a half-marathon and then the culmination of my hard work: NYC Marathon on Nov. 7, 2010. If that's not a kick in the pants to jump start the new decade--I don't know what is! I am excited to officially begin my preparation. I plan to blog about my daily mileage, meals and more. The more will include music playlists, daily affirmations, and other sources of inspiration.


Daily Mileage
4 miles-Bay Shore

Daily Music
Me & U--Ryan Leslie Remix


Daily Meals:
2 egg whites with salsa
protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment